Hosted By Joseph Lamour
The True Blood S6 finale ended with a lot of big-ish to enormously relevant moments to Sookie and company. Even with with the Killy Kill McKill mood of season 6, I’m elated to note that all of my favorite old and new characters survived to the credits. Although next season remains to be seen.[/caption]
Before we begin the long journey to accepting that we won’t see Jason Stackhouse’s abs for almost a year, partake in some. SPOILERY FINALE EPISODE TIDBITS for sharing — after the cut.
Warlow: “In a thousand, two thousand years, you’ll learn to love me.”
Sookie: “I don’t think so!”
- Warlow: Not my favorite storyline — a twist that really isn’t at all a twist, the foreshadowed villain-turned-bizarre-love interest is revealed to be … a villain after all. Yawn. Is anyone else with me?
Remember Maryann Forrester? SHE was a villain. With Warlow, did you see all the “twists” coming from a mile away? IMHO, good riddens — Warlow was a big ol meh. Next season’s big bad better make up for this storyline.
- We’re never going to be rid of Mr. Compton, are we? What do you think of his rescuing Sookie — after some father/daughter real talk care of Jessica?
- Bummer, the day walking isn’t permanent… are you disappointed like I am? For completely important reasons of course — I’ll never see what Pam would do with a vampire brunch ensemble.
- Pam flies! Will Tara and Willa fly eventually?
- What do we think of vampire (and new cast regulars): Violet, Adilyn & Willa?
- I’m super happy Willa survived this season – A wonderful surprise. Especially since about 15% of the old cast is gone now.
- Sookie & Alcide huh? They never really did anything what with before… you know: The Steamy Tension Interrupted By His GF Debbie Pelt Who Sookie Shotgunned Into Oblivion. (Puts a damper on flirting — not forever, I guess!) Is this why he was in every episode this season? I thought the wolf story lines this season were not the best either, quite scattered.
- Melottes ≠ Bellefleur’s. Boo to that, Arlene.
- Lettie Mae accepting her vampire daughter caught me totally off guard, but it was A punch right in the feels. I thought it especially poignant. How did you feel about it?
- Where do you think Eric is?