by Carmen Van Kerckhove
Addicted to Race Premium is the premium version of New Demographic’s podcast about America’s obsession with race.
Since this is the public RSS feed, you will receive just a 15-minute preview of the interview. If you’d like to hear the hour-long interview in its entirety, subscribe to Addicted to Race Premium today!
Here’s what you’ll find in this episode:
Why do people of color still face a cement ceiling in corporate America? Why is not enough to work hard and have the right degrees? How can professionals of color overcome racial discrimination in the workplace? Keith R. Wyche is author of Good Is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals.
Got feedback for us? Call 917-720-6348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As President of U.S. Operations at Pitney Bowes, Keith Wyche is responsible for directing approximately 8,000 people and operations at more than 500 sites across the country. As a professional Keith has been recognized for his leadership by Black Enterprise, Diversity MBA and Ebony magazines. He is currently on the Board of Directors of both the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) and the Executive Leadership Council (ELC), a professional organization consisting of the top African-American senior corporate executives in the U.S. He was also recently recognized by the National Urban League as an “African American Man of Distinction.” Keith received his BBA from Cleveland State University and his MBA from Baldwin-Wallace College.
Want to learn more about race and racism, but don’t have the time, money, or ability to take a long, expensive anti-oppression or diversity training course?
Then subscribe to Addicted to Race Premium.
Every other week you’ll receive an hour-long, exclusive audio interview with one of the nation’s top experts on race, racism and diversity. They’ll help you:
- Learn how to think critically and analyze issues around race and racism.
- Acquire terminology and language that can help you better articulate your experiences and opinions.
Read more and subscribe here: www.newdemographic.com/premium
Duration – 12:21
File Size – 8.5 MB
Right-click here to download an MP3 of Addicted to Race Premium 6
Click here to never miss an episode by subscribing to us in iTunes
click the button below to play it immediately
About This BlogRacialicious is a blog about the intersection of race and pop culture. Check out our daily updates on the latest celebrity gaffes, our no-holds-barred critique of questionable media representations, and of course, the inevitable
Keanu ReevesJohn Cho newsflashes.
Latoya Peterson (DC) is the Owner and Editor (not the Founder!) of Racialicious, Arturo García (San Diego) is the Managing Editor, Andrea Plaid (NYC) is the Associate Editor. You can email us at email@example.com.
The founders of Racialicious are Carmen Sognonvi and Jen Chau. They are no longer with the blog. Carmen now runs Urban Martial Arts with her husband and blogs about local business. Jen can still be found at Swirl or on her personal blog. Please do not send them emails here, they are no longer affiliated with this blog.
Comments on this blog are moderated. Please read our comment moderation policy.
Use the "for:racialicious" tag in del.icio.us to send us tips. See here for detailed instructions.
Interested in writing for us? Check out our submissions guidelines.
Follow Us on Twitter!
- ballewal on Quoted: Lucy Liu On Racial Image And Romantic Comedies
- racialicious on Friday Silliness: God (a.k.a. Morgan Freeman) Falls Asleep During An Interview
- Ruthie O on Retrolicious–Mad Men 6.8: “The Crash”
- littleeva on Retrolicious–Mad Men 6.8: “The Crash”
- SuperHyugaYoshichan on Friday Silliness: God (a.k.a. Morgan Freeman) Falls Asleep During An Interview
- Friday Silliness: God (a.k.a. Morgan Freeman) Falls Asleep During An Interview
- Retrolicious–Mad Men 6.8: “The Crash”
- Quoted: 100 Questions Toward Cultural Competency
- Book Review: Storm Warning by E.A. O’Neal
- The Racialicious Links Roundup 5.23.13
- Meanwhile, On TumblR: In Defense Of Beyoncé–Again
- Amitabh Bachchan In The Great Gatsby: Is Desi The New Jewish?
- Scandal Roundtable 2.22: “White Hat’s Back On”
TagsABC activism advertising african-american asian asian-american barack obama black blackface celebrities comedy culture diversity fashion feminism film gender glbt HBO hip hop hispanic history hollywood identity international interracial relationships latino media mixed race movies music muslim politics race racial stereotypes racism religion sex sexism sexual stereotypes stereotypes tv Uncategorized white youtube