- “This fight is not about what we can do to stop people from being criminals…it is about what happens when those people are already within the criminal justice system and cannot afford an OJ-style legal Dream Team”
- “White House’s recent offer to let National Public Radio analyst Juan Williams interview Bush about race relations — and NPR management’s insistence that they should get to choose who conducted the interview.”
- See if you can spot the “culturally specific look.” “The Beaverton-based company says the Air Native N7 is designed with a larger fit for the distinct foot shape of American Indians, and has a culturally specific look.”
- “he lied about LAPD involvement in the Smalls slaying as part of a “scam” concocted by two other convicts to squeeze a large monetary settlement out of the city.”
- “Websites with anti-Jena 6 rally messages on them are popping up all over the net.
One man is selling nooses for ten dollars each while another has listed all of the names of the Jena 6 teenagers”
- “One of Bollywood’s biggest film stars is being criticised by Asian campaigners for promoting a skin-lightening cream – a product that is now on the shelves of British shops.”
- “DeOnté Rawlings, who was shot in the head after he allegedly fired a gun at the officer and an off-duty colleague. But authorities were unable to answer a question…If the youth had a gun, where is it?”